InformationThis article is intended to help you plan upgrade and usage activities around Parallels Small Business Panel by describing dates for its end-of-life and end-of-support. As well, this article discusses available upgrade/migration options.
Important Dates- 2011 August 1: Parallels Small Business Panel enters an Extended Support Phase. After this date, critical security patches will continue to be released for the product, but there will be no new active development.
- 2012 July 1: Parallels Small Business Panel enters official end-of-life and end-of-support phases. After this date, Parallels will no longer release patches or updates for the product and Parallels Support will no longer accept tickets to address questions or issues for it under any standard support plan coverage.
Please see the Parallels Plesk Panel Lifecycle Policy for more information on these dates.
Next Steps- Parallels Small Business Panel's features have been fully integrated into the Parallels Plesk Panel product.
- Customers are advised to move to Parallels Plesk Panel at their convenience to continue receiving the latest in features and functionality for small businesses.
- All important functionality is available in Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3. Check the chapter "Differences between SBP and Panel 10" in Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3 users guide.
- We recommend to migrate the data from Parallels Small Business Panel 10.x to Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3 or higher. Migration process is described in Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3 Migration Guide. Use the instructions provided in the chapter "Migration from Parallels Small Business Panel".
- After the migration Parallels Small Business license will be revoked and new Parallels Plesk Panel license will be issued for you. License conversion will be performed automatically during migration.
In the event of any questions about the license conversion process, contact Parallels Online Sales team if you purchased license through the Parallels online store; or contact your license reseller if you did not purchase Parallels Small Business Panel directly from Parallels.