ResolutionThis article describes how to change the default language on the Power Panel interface for both a single container and for all containers on a Hardware Node.
To change Power Panel's default language for a particular container, follow these steps:
1. Log on to the container's Power Panel using http://CT_IP_ADDRESS:4643.
2. Navigate to Other > Preferences.
3. Change Interface Language to the desired option and save the changes.
To change Power Panel's default language for all containers on the Node, follow these steps:
1. Find the PVA_INSTALL_FOLDER\Power Panel\etc\languages.xml file.
Use this article to find the file on your operating system.
2. Remove <default/> from the English namespace and set it to the desired language namespace. For example, to change the default language to Russian, place the tag as follows:
3. Restart the "pvapp" service.
Use this article to find the restart command for your operating system.