Release NotesTo simplify Parallels Plesk Panel 11 provisioning in-the-cloud for infrastructure providers (including service providers offering dedicated, VPS, or IaaS), Parallels offers these instructions on how to deploy Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) on the Windows Azure platform.
Creating VM imageDue to Microsoft Windows Server redistribution restrictions, we cannot provide a PP VM image.
You can prepare the image by taking the following steps:
2. Connect to the Server via Remote Desktop.
3. Add the "Web Server (IIS)" role to the Server.
4. Install Parallels Plesk Panel 11 using Parallels Installer.
"%plesk_cli%\cloning" --update -prepare-public-image true -reset-license true
6. Prepare Windows Server for cloning.
C:\Windows\System32\sysprep\sysprep /oobe /generalize /shutdown
7. Capture a VM image of the Server.
Steps to Deploy
1. Create a Custom Virtual Machine based on the prepared VM image above.
2. Set Up Endpoints on the Server.
- #391: Which ports need to be opened for all PP services to work with a firewall?