SymptomsCustomer cannot place order in the Online Store, they see error message:
Account is blocked. Order can not be placed. Please contact service provider.
However, customer account is active, corresponding user is active too.
Putting account on hold and releasing it from hold does not help to solve the problem.
CauseThe possible reason of problem is the Online Store cache. The customer tried to place order when their account was on hold, Online Store stored this information in cache.
Later, customer account was activated and customer tried to place order in the Online Store, however according to information in the Online Store cache customer account is still on hold.
Therefore, the Online Store does not allow customer to place order.
ResolutionClear Online Store cache:
- Log into PBA-E Control Panel
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Online Stores
- Make sure needed Online Store is selected for editing
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Synchronization Settings
- Click the button Synchronize
As a result Online Store cache will be cleared.